The Dieci range of Telehandlers can be purchased either through an Outright Purchase or a Rent to Own* (Operating Lease with Ownership) basis in South Africa.
Dieci Equipment Africa has partnered with Merchant West to assist our customers with asset finance on a lease to own option.
An operating lease with ownership is structured in the same way as a standard operating lease, with the exception that there is an option to take ownership of the asset at the end of the lease period (at a negotiated period).
Benefits of Rent to Own Option:
- Ownership will be available at the end of the term with one additional rental payment.
- Monthly rentals of capital equipment is an effective cash management tool, allowing you the use of the equipment without any capital outlay.
- Rentals are tax deductible as an operating expense.
- VAT can be claimed on monthly payments.
- Rentals are shown as an operating expense in the income statement and not recognized as a liability on the balance sheet thereby improving the gearing ratio.
- Service and Maintenance costs are included in the rental payments.